Energy Efficiency (Grants)

You may be able to get energy efficiency grants and offers to help you make energy saving improvements to your home. These grants and offers come from government, your local council or your energy supplier. All energy saving improvements made to a property will improve the Energy Performance Certificate.

Who is eligible

Everyone has some availably to 100% funded or subsidised Grants. Use the information below to find out what you are entitled to, and start improving your Carbon Footprint.

If you get a disability or income-related benefit, you may be able to get a government Warm Front Grant of up to £2,700 (or up to £4,000 in some cases) to help pay for heating and insulation improvements to your home.

Warm Front Grants are available in England only. In Wales the Home Energy Efficiency Scheme (HEES Wales) provides a grant to make your home warmer, more energy efficient, safer and more secure.

Warm Front Grants

You may be able to get energy efficiency grants and discounts from your local council. To qualify you may need to be a pensioner and/or claiming certain benefits. To find out if you're entitled to anything, contact your local council.

Find your local council Energy supplier offers

Riding of Yorkshire Council

Kingston upon Hull City Council

North East Lincolnshire Council

North Lincolnshire Council

Many energy suppliers offer special offers and discounts that significantly reduce the costs of making energy saving improvements to your home.

To find out if you qualify for any of the grants or special offers available nationally or locally, use the grant finder on the Energy Saving Trust website. Use the interactive Energy Efficiency grant finder Opens new window Cheaper fuel bills - how to switch energy suppliers Opens new window.

All availability of Grants are subject to change so use the tools above to get the up to date information, and start saving today.